Thursday, August 20, 2015

Video of the Day #21/2015: Arrington de Dionyso (7)

Arrington de Dionyso
(source/copyright: Arrington de Dionyso)


Dear Readers,

today it is time for one of my all time favorites musicians on this planet: Arrington de Dionyso. This is a track "Kerasukan"  from the breathtakingly good album "Suara Naga" (2011): 




"Suara Naga is a pleasant balm for any creative spirit.

By "pleasant", I mean incendiary.

By "balm", I mean Cro-Magnon regressive.

By "any", I mean freaks only.

By "creative", I mean dangerous.

And by "spirit" I mean the flames of Hell and the flowers of Eden entine upon the nuptial sofas of pleasure.

By "spirit", I mean wearing grooves in the floor boards of your dirty mind.

By "spirit", I mean that part of you that either heeds the call or gets destroyed.

By "spirit", I mean this force coursing through your corporeal privates.

By "spirit", I mean a mystical draft.

By "spirit", I mean fermented juice.

By "spirit", I mean a sharpened stick rammed through an animal.

By "spirit", I mean you really don't need any more music, this one alone will do.

By "spirit", I mean a catalyst for your art.

By "spirit", I mean, SPIRIT!"


- Arrington de Dionyso




VISIT DE DIONYSO's BLOG




P.S. Dear copyright owner, if you don't want to see your photo in this context, please contact me and the photo will instantly be removed ! Thanks a lot !